What's new

snow birds

fire34fighter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery County, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Noticed these little guys sitting out there in the snow...MAN they must have been cold..

1.
2200221556_236da91d13_o.jpg



2.
2200221330_576455bf1b_o.jpg



3.
2200221470_01c0ebe2df_o.jpg



4.
2199427473_9cb478cc0f_o.jpg


C&C is welcomed and appreciated!
 
Nice photos of the "Morning Doves" and it's nice to know that there are people out there feeding the little birds in such severe weather!
 
Well it seems as if this has become the hotspot. I was visited again by not only the doves, but a cardinal and some other birds:

1b.
2202800836_78a4eff323.jpg




2b.
2202019533_e70d1842e8.jpg


3b.
2202800786_11c06cc0d6.jpg



4b.
2202010173_882f6a5954.jpg



Sorry, they're kinda blurry...shooting through window/glass doors has proved to be a little harder than I thought it would be.
 
Aww what cuties,

They look very well fed and I doubt there cold at all lol. :mrgreen:

Great shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom