What's new

Snow Covered Ridges through a dirty window

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
4,350
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
flying over the Rockies early morning.. the sun has just come up.... and I see beautiful contrast between the snowy slopes and the shadowed backsides... all I have is an Ipod Touch, and and a dirty window. What do I do? The best I can.... lol! I did clean it up as best I could...

mountians.jpg
 
Nice shot man! Your photo reminds me of some of the early 20th century nature photographs done before the influence of Group f/64 made it verboten to shoot anything that was not crystal-clear!
 
I love you too, Derrel! :)
 
Interesting. I like it.
 
Thank you... that means something! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom