What's new

Snow Covered Tree and Green Pole...

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Location
Beaverton, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a shot I took this last winter in the midst of a snow storm.
 

Attachments

  • $Snow Covered Tree and Green Pole copy.webp
    $Snow Covered Tree and Green Pole copy.webp
    70 KB · Views: 149
the lighting is interesting
 
Thanks. The tree had a thin layer of snow on it and it was shining bright under the metal Hailide light in the parking lot. Caught my attention so I took the shot... didn't even notice the pole was green at the time and I don't know if I would have used the image otherwise. I liked the color in what might otherwise have looked like a b&w.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom