What's new

Snow Day at VCU

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a little snow picture of it snowing at my college. What do you think?

$DSC_0005-1.webp
 
Nice shot, but I think it is more than a "little" snow. I think the conversion might use a bit of increase in contrast - how did you do the conversion?

WesternGuy
 
Yes, it's actually quite a bit of snow! And I used a red filter, and converted to BW in Lightroom.s
 
I'm not sure it needs more contrast as perhaps adding a layer mask and "paint" back some of the detail lost in the foreground, especially under their feet.
 
I really like the image. So far I haven't gotten into the B&W stuff as much.

Yours is really interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom