Snow?! HERE?!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes you read the title right...SNOW! HERE...in...my location anyways! In the UK we have snow! w000t...now...its not the umm....most amount of snow ever....infact its about 1 layer...but still! SNOW

I cant wait to get pictures...screw my psychology test on monday, im goin into the snow!

How about you come over to Buffalo and take all my snow, and keep it away for the rest of the winter... I'm sick of snow and I want sprrriiiinnnggg!!!! :mrgreen:

guess what.. I went to new york this Jan, it was heavy snow... I was intending to take some photo in Central park.......... but my finger was damn frozen.... cant even move

We had a smattering of snow this morning. By the time i had driven to the end of our street, it had gone. Surprised there hasn't been a warning about drifting. [rolls eyes thingie] Bit over cautious over here in Blighty you know

Nytmair said:
How about you come over to Buffalo and take all my snow, and keep it away for the rest of the winter... I'm sick of snow and I want sprrriiiinnnggg!!!! :mrgreen:

And if there is not enough in Buffalo, there is lots here if you want it. :D

I'm with Dan, I WANT SPRING!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back