Snow White

Yes sir^

and thanks!

Hmmmm - i'd say the apple is exposed just right - if not maybe a little more out of focus (shortening? the DOF).

The ONLY thing i'd suggest is sharpening her face a bit more, maybe to/at eyebrow depth. Otherwise, a really nice pic. Well done.

fm

The apple being out of focus doesn't bother me as much as her fingers. The apple is just a prop, she is seducing you with her hand. Even her face- gorgeous though it is- is misdirection and rightly out of focus. If you were to do this over may I suggest having her little finger gracefully curving next to the apple and not out of sight? Having only three fingers makes her somewhat cartoon like (which this photo is Not) and therefore jarring (if she really does only have the three then only show her holding the apple with her thumb and first and second fingers). Also the edge of her hood on the left side of the photo (her right) is much to sharp and is out of context with the rest of her face. All in all, good work! mike

It would be very interesting to see the fingers in sharp focus but the apple stay the way is is, could be a very interesting effect although it would take a very still model and the combination of two exposures.

Most reactions

Back