What's new

Snow!

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so Kristen and I are good friends and she is always willing to be my gineau pig model and help me out. First snow shoot with an Alienbee B800 and 22 Inch beauty dish socked. Triggered by my new Cybersyncs and they worked flawless! Here are a few of the shots I liked. Any Comments are welcomed as always.

1.

Kristen by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

2.

Kristen by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

3.

Kristen by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

4.

Kristen by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Two of them are just different framing same idea and pose still stuck on which one I like more.
 
She's.Pretty. Can't so much comment on the lighting, I'm no flash pro, but she's cute.
 
Nice job I like them... lighting is fine but I like a little more mood. not so even but nothing wrong with it
 
Thank you for the kind words Mully!
 
Awesome shots! I would love to see a darker image that really brings out her eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom