Easter Shots

Really wonderful shots! I think the gray seamless background really works here, with the props adding a nice splash of color, and the white outfit drawing attention to the subject. As usual, you presented a series of photos that work well together, and is hard to pick just one. Don't forget to leave some space around the edges for framing!

Really wonderful shots! I think the gray seamless background really works here, with the props adding a nice splash of color, and the white outfit drawing attention to the subject. As usual, you presented a series of photos that work well together, and is hard to pick just one. Don't forget to leave some space around the edges for framing!

Thanks for the kind words Adam! Think it's about time for some your handsome lad.

I'm not sure the gray background was the way to go, but I didn't find any thing that I liked better either. I've really been working toward developing a consistency, from lighting, to exposure, to processing.

Yeah I cropped the web versions a little tight, because I made a dumb error. Caught part of the paper edge/shadow on the left side. I think I can convert that to border and still have enough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back