What's new

Snowbird Chrismas eve event

JustinL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
154
Reaction score
58
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just moved to Utah from NJ a few weeks ago in search of more adventure and better landscapes. I took my camera out for the first time last night. Snowbird mountain had a Christmas eve event with skiers holding torches and fireworks.



Christmas at Snowbird by CanonJustin, on Flickr
 
Very pretty. How long was your exposure?
 
Very pretty. How long was your exposure?

A few minutes, I use thick note cards that I covered in black felt to block certain parts of the lens at different times to stop over exposing and to just let in enough light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom