What's new

Snowdune

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Another shot from last night, man it was cold out...


snowdune.jpg



Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
Thanks Alex and Aprilraven, yea with the tones I was trying to mimic sand to give it more of an effect.

-Joe
 
But it now more looks like SUGAR in yellow light :greenpbl: :lol: --- well done. I like this one. I would not even have ventured out... so :thumbup: for that to begin with! :D
 
I thought it looked just like sugar too, LaFoto :-P Very interesting, once again making me jealous of people who get real snow
 
thanks Corinna and Jimee, I never thought of it as looking like sugar but I guess your right.

-Joe
 
Cool shot. Looks like ya got a bit of snow there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom