What's new

Snowy Day

Hey, how'd I miss this? Nice shot Mishy. Keep this one for next years Christmas cards;)
 
Wonderful image. It is snow quiet, tranquil until you get drawn to the shed which looks dark and a bit haunting. The image has power.
A fine example that great images can be made with cheap cameras and a good eye behind it.

Bravo.
 
I really like this. It is one of the rare situations where I would almost suggest more post processing to make it a bit more supernaturally creepy feeling somehow.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
I'm glad to see people like this. A win for Instagram and the camera phone! hehe
 
Loving the Cheryl Carol avatar.
 
Very nice.

What kind of phone did you use?
 
Sll? Tsk. Tsk. Lol. Jk gotta go going for a run on the beach :eek:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #26
As much as I love your shots mish and your creative art,I am so sick of snow I seriously need barrow a death ray gun to f-Up the global some how that it turns to the south here in CT.:madmad:Nice shot.
 
I've been kicking myself these past two days for not having a camera with me. The snow still has a nice crust of ice on top, so it's all glistening and pristine, and the light has been gorgeous.

There's less snow on the trees around me, but there are a lot of scenes like that shot.
I shot this with my cell phone...:mrgreen:
Did you really? I was trying to figure out why it was so soft. I mean it came out gorgeous but It doesn't look like anything ive taken with a camera. Have you tried to enlarge it? wonder if it goes to hell if it gets enlarged?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #30
I haven't tried to enlarge it. I really don't think I would be able to print it too big but it might be a nice little print or postcard type thing. =)

Thanks everyone for your comments!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom