What's new

Snowy Day

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a view on my way home from work. =)
12330891393_0d30f98500_z.jpg
 
I've been kicking myself these past two days for not having a camera with me. The snow still has a nice crust of ice on top, so it's all glistening and pristine, and the light has been gorgeous.

There's less snow on the trees around me, but there are a lot of scenes like that shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
I've been kicking myself these past two days for not having a camera with me. The snow still has a nice crust of ice on top, so it's all glistening and pristine, and the light has been gorgeous.

There's less snow on the trees around me, but there are a lot of scenes like that shot.
I shot this with my cell phone...:mrgreen:
 
I've been kicking myself these past two days for not having a camera with me. The snow still has a nice crust of ice on top, so it's all glistening and pristine, and the light has been gorgeous.

There's less snow on the trees around me, but there are a lot of scenes like that shot.
I shot this with my cell phone...:mrgreen:

I keep forgetting about my cell phone! Unless there's a cat around ;)
 
I keep forgetting about my cell phone! Unless there's a cat around ;)

Me too, unless I am sending nudes to strangers on the Internet. On an unrelated note, what is your email?
 
I keep forgetting about my cell phone! Unless there's a cat around ;)

Me too, unless I am sending nudes to strangers on the Internet. On an unrelated note, what is your email?

My personal one or the one at the district attorney's office?
 
My personal one or the one at the district attorney's office?

Hey nothing illegal going on here, although the case for carrying a concealed weapon could be made.
 
Still waiting to see who is coming down to my beach weekend in Miami !!!!;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Manny, I'm drooling over here. I need a beach weekend bad!! :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Thanks hippyman!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom