Snowy Egrets are back and a Little Blue Heron

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally saw my first Snowy of the year. They are my favorite wading bird. Love watching their goofy cartoon-like whimsy. There was also a Little Blue Heron hanging around. I know they are here, but I don't see them too often.. Comments welcome..

Fluffly Snowy Reflection by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Snowy Egret prowl by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Snowy Egret Reflection by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Little Blue Heron Reflection 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 Shows the difference in size between a little blue and a great egret
Little Blue Heron/Great Egret by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Number 3 is in a class of it's own Kris, that one is special :hail:

The rest are just your typical stunning amazing fanfriggintastic stuff that you always post lol

Absolutely gorgeous! Especially the reflections.

Superb shots and work. Love the fine feathering details in that first shot, amazing to see. The size difference in the last shot is incredible to see that scale. #3, print it out large, stunning. #4, I love the colours, nothing like that here at all. What a beauty.

Excellent reflections and must say, expertly held on the whites. Top work.

All the best and magic shots IMO.

Danny.

#1 & #2 are great shots.. But I just kept staring at #3 for about a minute or so thinking of the techniques you might haev used. Mind sharing your secrets with a noob? What did you do differently here? No point telling you this, but great great shots all of them:hail:.

They are all superb, and the ones with the reflections are better yet! Lee

Thank you Everyone!!!!

#1 & #2 are great shots.. But I just kept staring at #3 for about a minute or so thinking of the techniques you might haev used. Mind sharing your secrets with a noob? What did you do differently here? No point telling you this, but great great shots all of them:hail:.
It's simple... Find Snowy Egret is flat water that is fishing nearby. Check your metering so you don't blow highlights. Lay in mud and wait until the sun gets low in the sky :)

Nice work. You loving the d7100 yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Everyone!!!!
It's simple... Find Snowy Egret is flat water that is fishing nearby. Check your metering so you don't blow highlights. Lay in mud and wait until the sun gets low in the sky :)

lol.. you missed the directions for the laundry :p.. Honestly though, waiting is the part I need to master, really learning a lot from your shots :).

Most reactions

Back