What's new

Snowy Kolob Canyons

LittleMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
295
Reaction score
29
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've never had the opportunity to take very many pictures in the snow, so this was more of an experiment than anything. And I'm still trying to learn the area as I only moved here a few months ago, so I'm still doing a lot of exploring. But enough with the excuses, here's my favorite from today. There hasn't been any PP except the resize.

IMG_1038.jpg


Canon 5D MK II, f/5, 1/800s, @ ISO 100

C&C Welcome :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom