What's new

snowy lake 2 - low key HDR

davekas2

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Location
Grimsby, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's another image from the same session at my local park, hope you enjoy,
Dave

472580142_R8tKx-L-1.jpg
 
Thanks guys, it's a personal favourite of mine.
Dave
 
Good job with this
 
I really like it too. Do you mind me asking what your settings were shooting it?
 
I really like it too. Do you mind me asking what your settings were shooting it?

Thanks everyone, Jake it was taken on a Sigma 10 - 20mm at 13mm. Three exposures, aperture was f11 with one stop either side. 1/500 at iso 200

HDR made in photomatix, Dodge & Burn in CS5

Hope that helps!
Dave
 
That's quite neat. I love how the sun is through the tree in the reflection but not in the sky. Pretty scene, too. The portrait is bothering me a little, as is the shape of the image, and I perceive a slight tilt that keeps nagging at me, but those are minor points.
 
I really like it too. Do you mind me asking what your settings were shooting it?

Thanks everyone, Jake it was taken on a Sigma 10 - 20mm at 13mm. Three exposures, aperture was f11 with one stop either side. 1/500 at iso 200

HDR made in photomatix, Dodge & Burn in CS5

Hope that helps!
Dave

THANKS!
 
Simply beautiful and very well done. Thank you very much for sharing.
 
I just showed this image to my wife and she said "OMG!"
 
Wow, really great comments - thanks so much!
I have one more image from this set, I'll post it later.
Dave
 
Nice HDR, not too much contrast how most HDR come out, this one is perfect. The composition is great and of course this should be made onto a postcard.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom