So convincing! NOT!

Sorry I have to correct myself, Charlie is not an Old Fart, he is an

Charlie's flickr said:
Old, fat, balding gnome!

wow.. you actually looked! YAY!

It was an accident :p
my middle mouse clicked on your sig link as I was scrolling and I had to look at the tab - then suddenly I went "hey wait why isn't he listed in my contacts thingy?" So I added and then saw your profile so -- couldn't resist posting that comment :p

WAIT We have Two Charlies now?

This is too confusing

That may make three.. we have the Original Charlie, the Other Charlie, and now a possible hypothetical Charlie based on the context of MLCIII's posts!

Haaah Has "I'm Charlie! Who are you?" been there the whole time, or did you just add it to mess with my head?

Haaah Has "I'm Charlie! Who are you?" been there the whole time, or did you just add it to mess with my head?

Been there the WHOLE time!

For the record, my name is NOT Charlie. It's Manny. I just waaaay over-thought Overread's post.

Well, I think that we should all change our names to Charlie on the forum. In the same spirit as everyone changed to a bunny avatar last month.

Well, I think that we should all change our names to Charlie on the forum. In the same spirit as everyone changed to a bunny avatar last month.

Only if I can be Charlie Tuna.

Sure.. that would go over... lol!

For the record, my name is NOT Charlie. It's Manny. I just waaaay over-thought Overread's post.

Thats OK.. Manny is COOL!

Most reactions

Back