So convincing! NOT!

I was just barely old enough to see a movie by myself in the spring of 1977. It is inconceivable that would NOT get it ;) What concerns me is that there are always two.

but is he the master? or the apprentice?

Whatchoo mean they ain't real? I saw these on MSNBC, a very legitimate news source. Look at Kanye's face. Does he look amused?

Seriously... who still says the "not" thing? Wayne's World was, like, a thousand years ago.

I see absolutely NO point in stuff like that, but I am also NOT going to take the time to get upset over it, when it would be much better spent getting upset over far more important matters!

If we can't laugh at stupid jokes every now and again, what's the point of having Runnah on the forum?

If we can't laugh at stupid jokes every now and again, what's the point of having Runnah on the forum?

There is that! lol!

Seriously... who still says the "not" thing? Wayne's World was, like, a thousand years ago.
"Like" preposition, meaning in a like manner with; similarly to. Given that "Wayne's World was released in 1992, I'm curious as to how you feel that, a period of 21 years, is similar to a millenium.

Glass houses and all that! ;)

"Like" preposition, meaning in a like manner with; similarly to. Given that "Wayne's World was released in 1992, I'm curious as to how you feel that, a period of 21 years, is similar to a millenium.

Glass houses and all that! ;)
:hug::

:biglaugh:

I speak a little Vulcan, so here's a shot... Tirediron, it was merely a common American phrase used as an blatant exaggeration of truth to devalue the objective party's previous statement.

I speak a little Vulcan, so here's a shot... Tirediron, it was merely a common American phrase used as an blatant exaggeration of truth to devalue the objective party's previous statement.

Not NOT!

Understood - my point was simply to question the point of using one valueless statement to debase another.

Most reactions

Back