So convincing! NOT!

What's done is done. Thanks, Charlie :)

What have I helped spread - gah the madness!

Well you see....Charlie made a sarcastic comment to start the thread and then Charlie chimed in. But he thought he was talking about the OTHER Charlie. Then Charlie Tuna got involved because he thought something was fishy, which made I'm not Charlie, but play one on TPF come up with the idea that we are all Charlie now.

That help Master of the Charles?

See? Aren't nonsense threads awesome? Comraderie.. bonding.. inanity...

Runnah smells like a .. TUNA.. ;)

Last edited:
I speak a little Vulcan, so here's a shot... Tirediron, it was merely a common American phrase used as an blatant exaggeration of truth to devalue the objective party's previous statement.
Understood - my point was simply to question the point of using one valueless statement to debase another.

Ok. If your goal here was to demonstrate your razor sharp wit, you'd have seen greater success by first correctly identifying an obviously facetious statement.

By all means, feel free to pepper your informal conversations with flash-in-the-pan fad catchphrases that started regularly inducing groans 2 decades ago and have accumulated a few more layers of mold since. Just try not to get too upset when you get those groans.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put my Charlie Sheen "winning" t-shirt in a time capsule to be unearthed in the year 2030. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back