What's new

So, How did I Do? (C&C on Macro photog)

PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
813
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey (We don't bite)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

So, how did I do? C&C please: (Enlarge, more images to come!)
 

Attachments

  • $P1020300(2).webp
    $P1020300(2).webp
    143.6 KB · Views: 193
Depends on what you were going for, I guess. I couldn't figure out what the subject of the picture was?
 
you're looking at E.T in the womb. If i had a guess i'd say it's a rose with a lot of PP.
 
It was definitely a kind of neat "what the heck is that?" shot.
 
i think its out of focus and way way way over processed.
its fine and all to go for abstract, but when you start to see artifacts from moving the saturation bar all the way to 100% it starts to get distracting
 
it looks a lot like what you get when you do a close up of a coal (embers), except for the water droplets. Because of that i think it's a cool contrast, or hot vs. cool contrast as the case may be.
 
It's a demon spawn.

What were you hoping to convey?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom