What's new

So I bought myself some flowers...

The Empress

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
3
Location
Okinawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcome as always, and i don't have a very good program for editing, so if anyone wants to edit it, go for it, just tell me and ill post the original! Thanks for lookin ;)

DSC02519.jpg


DSC02508.jpg
 
Are you using a camera that has white balance settings? If so, I suggest you try playing around with them if you don't have post-processing software for the computer.
 
Are you using a camera that has white balance settings? If so, I suggest you try playing around with them if you don't have post-processing software for the computer.

Agreed - white balance seems a tad off. You've got a bit of that yellow wash that plagues indoor shots. I'd also kind of shoot to get things out of the immediate middle of the photo.

I like the second one - but what might make it pop is a black background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom