So, I Photographed PUFFINS Today!!!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The whole reason why I'm in Maine this weekend is because I joined a group of 14 other Connecticut photographers, and together we chartered a boat out of Cutler Harbor, and went over to Machias Seal Island to sit in blinds in the pouring rain and photograph puffins. I can honestly say that it was really cool, as I've never done anything like this before. I have a ton of images, but this is one of my favorite from the first cull and edit.

_RSP4929 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Nikon D800, Tamron 70-200 2.8VC

Awesome! You May have met some of my friends.. They were either going out there today or tomorrow..

Well, I am officially jealous! That's a terrific image, and what a sight!

Puffins are definitely a bucket list bird for me. Problem is--I don't really like to travel north much. But one of these days, I'm gonna have to do a few times, just for the birds.

Puffins are on my "must photograph bird list" . Great capture. Look forward to seeing more from your trip

Awesome! You May have met some of my friends.. They were either going out there today or tomorrow..

Who?? I know most of their names, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who?? I know most of their names, haha.

I think there were 2 Debs, a Liz and a Michelle and their Hubbies and a few others. I'm gonna have to make that trip next year...

Puffins are on my "must photograph bird list" . Great capture. Look forward to seeing more from your trip

definitely a cool thing to check off my photo bucket list [emoji3]

Wait, 2 Debs, Liz, a Michelle.....ok, something about this trip,is sounding like red flags to us women spouses.... J/k....
I am so glad people still trust each other in this day and age!!!
Woo- hoo, more photos please :)

Sorry, I got side tracked from the Puffins..
Amazing!
You are not going to tease us with that 1 shot are you?

I am, for now. I've spent many hours today on photography, and I'm tired. Haha.

Nice! I just got back from 5 days on the Maine coast. I wanted to go for a puffin trip this year, but I might have to wait until next summer...

Most reactions

Back