What's new

So I took a photo of a homeless!

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
Yes condemn me to hell!!!!!!

DSC_3279_zps8f307bcc.jpg
 
Sorry, I don't get it. It looks like a snapshot of a puppy you saw sitting in the street too far away for your lens.
didnt_know.gif
 
Wait is that the puppy the village kid was holding in the other pic?

(In your other post that is a self-proclaimed photo dump)
 
I guess they didn't read that other thread cause, I get it. Funny how I want to pick up the puppy and take it home and care for it but the human...uh not.
 
Those of you who don't get it might not have read any of the several threads on here that have discussed the ethics of photographing homeless people. The OP was playing off of that. I assume, anyway. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, mc :)

Cute puppy. I believe they prefer to be called "strays" however.
 
Those of you who don't get it might not have read any of the several threads on here that have discussed the ethics of photographing homeless people. The OP was playing off of that. I assume, anyway. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, mc :)

Cute puppy. I believe they prefer to be called "strays" however.
I though they wanted to be called "yours"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
Oh, you know it's just scamming. He's probably too lazy to learn tricks and addicted to Milk Bones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom