So, I took at look at that "other" photo forum...

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My God, what a snoozer.........:eek:ldman:

Happy to be here.

There's like a hundred "other". Which one?

Thousands - maybe hundreds of thousands of photo forums

I think he means www.photoforum.com without "the". They seemed to have copied some ideas from here and avoided some mistakes.

skieur

I think he means www.photoforum.com without "the". They seemed to have copied some ideas from here and avoided some mistakes.

skieur

If thats the one, they have WAY too many forums for the amount of users they service.

I think they used to be a bit more active. I am not sure what happened since I left there.

I've been trying to get into openphotographyforum.com, but the quality of work over there makes the place is really intimidating.

I've been trying to get into openphotographyforum.com, but the quality of work over there makes the place is really intimidating.

Perfect! I'm gonna have to check it out.

What good is a forum for learning and improving if you're not intimidated by others' work? :lol:

yeah. But I don't know how firm the CC is. If it's not, then I'm just posting bad pictures!

yeah. But I don't know how firm the CC is. If it's not, then I'm just posting bad pictures!

There are no such thing as bad photos, only opportunities to learn and develop...

There are no such thing as bad photos, only opportunities to learn and develop...

Lies. There are absolutely bad photos. Knowing that they are bad photos is key; it's what leads you to knowing what a good photo is in the first place. Then, and only then, will the learning and developing start.

Mark

Lies. There are absolutely bad photos. Knowing that they are bad photos is key; it's what leads you to knowing what a good photo is in the first place. Then, and only then, will the learning and developing start.

Mark

That's what I meant, but just didn't conjure up the words as gracefuly as you!

Most reactions

Back