What's new

so i went on a walk...

TB™

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
DSC_00291.jpg


DSC_00301.jpg


DSC_00431.jpg


DSC_00441.jpg
 
I like the second one. The composition is better than the color one. Somehow it feels more like a church picture, if that makes any sense.
 
the 2nd is great. nice job
 
I like the second one, the clouds and the black and white composition give it a very majestic feel.
 
Hey TB, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
So you went for a walk, took your photos, and are introducing yourself to us with these? How nice! :D

I am yet another to vote for Photo 2 ... composition is better than in Photo 1, but if that had been mine, I'd have cloned out the tiny twigs on the right.

I also like the bench and say "Kudos for exposing so right on the snow"!

And I like the constrasts of Photo 4 here, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom