So Long

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the last picture I took before my camera was stolen and I'd like to hear some thoughts or critiques on it. Do you like it? Hate it?

Photography013i.jpg

Thanks for looking!:D

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Your camera got stolen??? :( Oh. That is not good!!! That's why we haven't see very much of you of late, is it? Too bad....

But the photo is not bad.
I even like the noisy sky!
And I thoroughly like bare winter trees silhouetted against a beautiful sky ... and the the ball basket sure adds to the whole. Night is falling, no one's playing any more. Nice.

But I don't like where you placed your sig ... it should be in the bottom right.

(And now that I've seen your avatar once more, I feel like getting my pic taken from inside the fridge :D).

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Hmm crituiqe thgs photo... OK well it seems that it's a picture of a Basketball goal at dusk. There are alot of basketball goals at parks in the Ghetto A.K.A. "Cracktown". Alot of things get stolen in Cracktown after dusk.... Sorry I couldn't resist a smart a#% comment. That sucks that your camera got stolen. Was it insured?? I hope you get it back. The shot is good, not really my thing but to each his own.

OP
plentygood

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the comments. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise that it got taken. I want a dSLR, but I've gotten into the mentality that at 15 years old I'm just wasting my time trying to save the money (it's hard to get a decent job until you're 16 because of AR laws), but now I've finally got the drive to save.

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the photo ... a lot ...

May I ask how your camera was stolen? I hate thieves.... *looks around suspiciously* lol. Hope you'll get another soon :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics