So lucky and So Happy!

that1guy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I sold my nikon d7000 and just bought a Canon 5D MkII w/ a shutter count of 8479 for only 1,500$ the guy already had a MKIII

:thumbup::hugs:

... It is possible!

that1guy said:
I sold my nikon d7000 and just bought a Canon 5D MkII w/ a shutter count of 8479 for only 1,500$ the guy already had a MKIII

... It is possible!

Good price.

Why the downgrade to cannon? Yuck! Jk ;) congrats!

shefjr said:
Why the downgrade to cannon? Yuck! Jk ;) congrats!

haha yea I know I started off with Nikon I wanted to upgrade to full frame but no one would budge past a 1800$ used d700 with over 14,000 clicks

so when I saw this deal I jumped on it ASAP the mkii is a great camera still

spicyTuna said:
It is plus it has video over the d700.

the D7000 video was great as well 1080p ... but I don't use the cameras for video just stills

sovietdoc said:
awesome, welcome to the light side

haha thanks I actually used to have a 40D

Well if you are at all interested in portraits youll be glad you switched to canon. Nikon doesnt support 50mm f/1.2 auto focus, 85mm f/1.2 auto focus, 200mm f/1.8 auto focus and so on... Thats why i switched!

that1guy said:

... It is possible!

Traitor

Well if you are at all interested in portraits youll be glad you switched to canon. Nikon doesnt support 50mm f/1.2 auto focus, 85mm f/1.2 auto focus, 200mm f/1.8 auto focus and so on... Thats why i switched!

That's interesting, I didn't know that. Why don't they? Is it just a matter of those lenses not being available or is there something within the Nikon's that will never allow those lenses?

3bayjunkie said:

I plan on doing portrait photography eventually... soon I hope

Nikon was great to me I had no complaints but I don't know why there was something about the mkii that just kept drawing me in... it bothered
me so much I just had to have one ... and now I have one I haven't had a chance to go out n play with it :'O

Most reactions

Back