ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Forgot to add a warning for language.

This video popped up as a suggestion for me on youtube last night. I watched it and found it ammusing and wanted to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
his thinking is noble and wonderful!! LOL!
now that i know what the street photographers are REALLY thinking when they are shooting....nah, im still not hugging them.
if someone gets mad at you for shooting them, you can just show them this video and say "its for YOU though, not me".
what a joke.

He seems ironically tense, definitely needs a hug worthy for one so noble and wonderful. :hug::

But pixmedic, we all need a hug ;). See I knew you'd get some value out of his rant.

hugging is a direct violation of ones personal space.
It is a grotesque ritual to satisfy someones innate primal desire to make physical contact with someone else for no apparent reason.

He seems ironically tense, definitely needs a hug worthy for one so noble and wonderful. :hug::

Okay PR, you get volunteered to hug him ;)

But pixmedic, we all need a hug ;). See I knew you'd get some value out of his rant.

It is a grotesque ritual to satisfy someones innate primal desire to make physical contact with someone else for no apparent reason.

Mrs. Pixmedic may disagree with you on that one. At least when it comes to hugging her ;)

Oh goody ;) lol

Then I can go out in the woods, sit on a rock and contemplate the experience ;)

Okay PR, you get volunteered to hug him ;)

Mrs. Pixmedic may disagree with you on that one. At least when it comes to hugging her ;)

naked hugs are ok.

He's a bit wound up, but he's absolutely spot on. He's pretty good, too. There's some very very conscious copying of HCB, but if you're gonna copy, copy from the best.

$P8100011.jpg

Now, I can't believe that there isn't a line around the corner for that booth Ron. And she's not even hugging the poor guy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back