So whats your day job?

I guess one could say I do three jobs during the day. My main job is System Admin for a security company. I also do electronic security for them as well, alarms, access control systems, CCTV etc.. I also own an IT consultanting company with a friend of mine. At the point where I need to decide which company to focus my efforts on.

I'm a swimming instructor and coach these days.

On my certificates, I'm a professional translator - but I haven't had a job in years :(. All I ever did was freelancing, anyway.

Photography has always been, is and will always be just a nice pasttime. I feel I'm nowhere near ANYTHING professional in that field!

So - to tell you the boring truth: for most of the time, I'm a housewife :roll: ...

LaFoto said:
I'm a swimming instructor and coach these days.

On my certificates, I'm a professional translator - but I haven't had a job in years :(. All I ever did was freelancing, anyway.

Photography has always been, is and will always be just a nice pasttime. I feel I'm nowhere near ANYTHING professional in that field!

So - to tell you the boring truth: for most of the time, I'm a housewife :roll: ...

Professional translator huh?
I once knew an interrupter who could speak many luggages fluidly.

I work in a music store and was studying at night :oops:
But.........i'm goin'to go to a massagist school hehehehe I think thats what i want to do for a living!!
I can say i'm happy workin in a music store, cause i love music....hey I get paid for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mechanical Engineer. Do a lot of work for the government. Just finished a half million dollar project for the Apache chopper. Then they decided to stop making it :x .

Looking to get into Civil or Architectural design though. Id love to go to art school though. Maybe get paid to take pictures.

chemistry teacher- 8th grade (13 year-olds: we get along real well, since i stopped growing up at that age. they get my jokes, so i love them dearly)

as much as i love my present career, it in no way holds a candle to my passion for photography. i'm not a professional, but i dream about it, and i am trying to make my dream come true...

graigdavis said:
Mechanical Engineer. Do a lot of work for the government. Just finished a half million dollar project for the Apache chopper. Then they decided to stop making it :x .

Lol... that’s the government for you. Think of what it would be like if they would just put us in charge here at the forum. Ok.. maybe not... MD in a power position... scary. :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back