So whats your day job?

Well, I did fail the first grade so that puts me at nearly 19 now. I don't act my age.... Sorry if I miss led you guys. I didn't mean too. Forgive me? :angel:

karissa said:
Well, I did fail the first grade so that puts me at nearly 19 now. I don't act my age.... Sorry if I miss led you guys. I didn't mean too. Forgive me? :angel:
Heh. I don't think you misled. I just didn't want to contribute to the corruption* of American youth. Well I do, I just don't want to get in trouble for it. :p It sounds like you are suitable twisted that there's hope for your future. :crazy:

*By this I mean an appreciation for heavy metal, hot rods, independent thinking, and fart jokes. I'm a dirty old man but not that kind of dirty old man. They belong in jail.

markc said:
karissa said:
Heh. I don't think you misled. I just didn't want to contribute to the corruption* of American youth. Well I do, I just don't want to get in trouble for it. :p It sounds like you are suitable twisted that there's hope for your future. :crazy:

*By this I mean an appreciation for heavy metal, hot rods, independent thinking, and fart jokes. I'm a dirty old man but not that kind of dirty old man. They belong in jail.

Thanks... there is a particular amount of crazy that is necessary to live every day life.... but if you want to... link of it this way... the future of America lies in the hands of people like me. ( :shock: scary isn't it?)

Actually, I'm pretty proud of myself. I voted in the Primaries this last Tuesday and then went to my precinct meeting. I'm on the books to be the representative for my precinct at the county convention and I would like to go to state if I can. I feel it is the best way to get involved in my government.

Electrical Engineer in the construction industry. Went to college because I love math - and now all I do is multiply and divide by .831 :(

hey Tammy, you ever read The Da Vinci Code by dan brown?
if not, are you familiar with the special significance of the number 1.618?

Tammy said:
Electrical Engineer in the construction industry. Went to college because I love math - and now all I do is multiply and divide by .831 :(

That made me laugh.

Why America has to be retarded and stick with "standard" when there is nothing standard about it is beyond me. I say we go to Metric and make life easier. No more decimals!!

All I do all day is divide by 25.4 :x

By day, devoted husband and father of 2 boys (aged 4 years and 5 months), and by night 2nd shift pharmacist at the local hospital.

Loved that book!... I had already read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown and Holy Blood, Holy Grail which was referenced in the Da Vinci Code (as well as a few others along that line) when it came out. DC wrapped up all my favorite topics into one book and I wasn't dissappointed.

Every since I studied calculus, I found myself believing in god because of math. I was amazed at how complex yet simple math is; and that there are so many parallels between seemingly different systems for me, it screams that our universe was designed. When I first leard about Phi I was even more convinced.

I remember when I was in the 5th grade - we had to learn the metric system in science class because we were told that by the time we were adults the metric system would be used everywhere in the us. I've been an adult a quite a while now, and I've only used metric when I've worked on Federal projects. Hope we didn't have to give up something fun like discecting frogs in order to learn that stuff....

When I first leard about Phi I was even more convinced.

doesn't that concept just blow your mind??!?? i LOVE it. hey, what a cool idea for a photo theme....

Hey... you might be onto something :)

Osmer_Toby said:
chemistry teacher- 8th grade (13 year-olds: we get along real well, since i stopped growing up at that age. they get my jokes, so i love them dearly)

as much as i love my present career, it in no way holds a candle to my passion for photography. i'm not a professional, but i dream about it, and i am trying to make my dream come true...

you and me both, baby! teaching..bah

Most reactions

New Topics

Back