jophassa TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 0 Location Scotland May 2, 2007 #1 I managed to manipulate some of the camera's features and got this... You see a lot of pics similar to this but i like it....so there!
I managed to manipulate some of the camera's features and got this... You see a lot of pics similar to this but i like it....so there!
U Unreal Tuner TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Location Across the bridge from D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2007 #2 Pretty cool, my first thought when I was it was that it looked like an eyeball. I have no idea why:crazy: But I like the picture nonetheless!
Pretty cool, my first thought when I was it was that it looked like an eyeball. I have no idea why:crazy: But I like the picture nonetheless!
Q qUAntUm k TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2007 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2007 #3 very nice shot!
jophassa TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 0 Location Scotland May 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks. for some reason when picasa down-sized it some of the clarity was blown away. it's when i snap something like this that i am glad i got a big zoom camera...
thanks. for some reason when picasa down-sized it some of the clarity was blown away. it's when i snap something like this that i am glad i got a big zoom camera...