480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..... what photo goodies did Santa bring you?

I got:

22" and 42" 5-in-1 collapsing reflectors.
Set of 4 RF flash triggers.
4-way focus rail.
2 new light stands.
2 new umbrellas.

New 30" Dell Monitor ( U3011)

( I love being my own Santa! lol!)

I got a new baby Boy...so basically, a new, and interesting 'subject'. And for a year or two, this one can't run from me.

Jessops Spotting scope 20-60 * 80
Plus a few books and clothes and stuff (something made by that Jack Wills person apparently - whoever he is)

but mostly spotting scope, certainly more than enough zoom to spot the little devils when they are far off :) :)

Canon T2i with kit 18-55 and a nifty fifty 1.8. 16g sd card. Wireless trigger. and a box of .32 shells. Christmas in WV RuLeZ!! lol

Canon T2i with kit 18-55 and a nifty fifty 1.8. 16g sd card. Wireless trigger. and a box of .32 shells. Christmas in WV RuLeZ!! lol

I hate to tell you this, but the 18-55 takes .22 rounds, not .32. :lmao:

I got a new baby Boy...so basically, a new, and interesting 'subject'. And for a year or two, this one can't run from me.

Well congrats to you! Although I feel sorry for the kid. It's gotta suck to have your B'day and Xmas being the same day :)

I got the Intous 4 and a Kelly Moore Bag.

I got an Hermes Scarf.

2 Bottles of 2006 Chateau Pichon Longueville Contesse de Lanande Pauillac

I got two nights at my favorite B&B in Cape May

Bobby Flay's Bar Americain Cookbook

and a favorite DVD, Fool's Gold

:heart:

Yea but by 10 months or so they crawl like lightning. lol That's why my avitar is of her in a highchair. The only time she's still is when there's food involved.

:lmao:

Cash money! Most likely looking at a Manfrotto tripod and head in the near future.

--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.

I got a new tripod, aputure remote cord, wireless remote, extension tubes, ring flash, and a Nikon 80-200 2.8 :) pretty pumped! Lol

Sony Vaio Sandy Bridge i7, 8gb ram, nVidia graphic card 1gb ram. New mobile edit machine.Posted from my FN cell phone.

Most reactions

Back