What's new

Soarer *dial up warning*

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...Of the Lexus variety. :)

gt_2.jpg


gt_3.jpg


gt_4.jpg


gt_5.jpg


gt_6.jpg


gt_7.jpg


gt_8.jpg


gt_10.jpg


gt_11.jpg


gt_12.jpg


gt_16.jpg


Comments/critque/brickbats welcome. :)
 
second last shot sealed it for me...tho I would suggest cropping some off the bottom. Nice clean work as usual. :D
 
Great closeup/detail work. Who's car? My shop works on a ton of supras, lexuses (lexi?), etc., really beautiful automobiles.
 
That car is fully sik bro.
 
I was hopin it would be one of the older style Soarers but this is still pretty sweet, I didn't know they came with v8's, I only thought is was the 1jz straight six engines, but I guess you learn something new everyday...
 
Comp #6 is my favorite...straight from a car magazine. Great color reflection on the side of the car. Angling it like this, and cutting the front wheels like that, makes it look fast even at a standstill. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom