Social Experiment

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my friends and I were drinking at a nice little place on the lake in Toronto. Moments away there was an after party for the release of LL cool J, Justin Timberlakes new movie.

Now, there was no way I was gonna get into the party, but my three female friends were convinced they could get in.

In return for ditching me they were going to supply me with a car and a challenge. The car...

IS-242_lg.jpg

The challenge...get some action.

Damn them for not going to the party!

What do you think? This car makes ME wet, it belonged to one of the girls grandmother? What kind of grandmother drives a sportscar?

I bags photographing the car before anything happens! :lol:

All I can say is good luck and make sure it remains a one-nighter and don't exchange numbers! :wink:

Xmetal, you handle the car....im sure there will be offers for the rest.

Is this why im having problems with girls? cause im completely stumped any other way.

hehe...this car is meant to get you action, yet a grandma drives it...:S

No, the car doesn't get you chicks, but it helps you get them more frequently.

....theoretically.

Keep in mind, that a girl that actually likes you for your car is only good for a few turns in the sack. Then she's on to the next guy with a nicer car and a bigger trust fund.

bace said:
No, the car doesn't get you chicks, but it helps you get them more frequently.

....theoretically.

Keep in mind, that a girl that actually likes you for your car is only good for a few turns in the sack. Then she's on to the next guy with a nicer car and a bigger trust fund.

Wow...my mind must be in the gutter...I read this as "and a bigger THRUST fund" :blushing:

Yeah, see, some people only care about one thing...

You women. You're all the same. You only think about one thing. You dirty animals you.

bace said:
You women. You're all the same. You only think about one thing. You dirty animals you.
What's wrong with appreciating powerful thrust? :scratch:

And you guys say women don't understand what matters....:lol:

Hey now, I brought up my powerful thrust once and the thread went really sour. Let's not go there again!

bace said:
Hey now, I brought up my powerful thrust once and the thread went really sour. Let's not go there again!
I thought this thread was about cars, you disgusting animal. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back