What's new

Software for designing albums

settons

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Not sure where to put this question, so I figured I would put it here.

I am new to photography and want to start designing page-layouts with my pictures from various vacations that I have taken. Essentially making a creative scrapbook or album. I don’t want the regular boring layouts. I want to do some modern fun things with multiple photo’s on a page and different sizes. I figured you guys would know, since there are so many wedding photographers here, I assume you guys do this sort of thing. Please let me know of a software program you use (needs to be available on PC) and if anyone has any examples of what they have done, I would love to see a page.

Thanks,
D
 
I would assume that most just do it with Photoshop.

I know a few photographers who use FotoFusion. It sounds like the 'scrapbook essentials' would be a good choice for you.
 
picaboo.com has downloadable software that does this and you can download thousands of backgrounds and make each page design unique.
 
jalbum is quite user friendly if you're speaking of making something digital. I used it for the gallery section of my website. Easy to use and it's free.
 
Foto junction, Dg Foto Art, Yervant, fotofusion, and many more
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom