Software for Straightening Fisheye Shots

Universal Polymath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm sure there are quite a few programs or plug-ins out there to "unsqueeze" and straighten the vertical lines in fisheye shots, right? Does anybody know what the best of those would be?

I'm sure there are quite a few programs or plug-ins out there to "unsqueeze" and straighten the vertical lines in fisheye shots, right? Does anybody know what the best of those would be?

DxO and Paint Shop Pro from X to X2 Photo.

skieur

Hey hey!

That would be Photoshop cs5. I'm going to try it out today! I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey hey!

That would be Photoshop cs5. I'm going to try it out today! I'll let you know how it goes.
If you haven't yet even tried out CS5, how in the hell do you know? :lmao:

Best program would be to not use a fish eye lens if that wasn't the look you wanted. :mrgreen:

Any good editing program will do what you want. FYI CS5 does a good job. I know cause I sure as hell have it and use it. :lol::lol::lol:

Most reactions

Back