Sold my first print! LOL

So you sell them from your website, or through contact information one your website? Just wondering, because I really never tried selling them on my own like that.

Also, congratulations.

Thank you. The person just sent me an email. I dont have a shopping cart or anything like that.

Congratulations! Was servo af enabled?
Yes, Servo enabled

Give em what they want haha. Money. Charge more for the editing.

Give em what they want haha. Money. Charge more for the editing.

I should.. Too late I agreed to do it for no extra money. Maybe I will add custom editing to my pricing for this event. Should take me only 5 minutes though.

As I'm completely inexperienced in photography, I'm just curious. You take off the watermark when you print it right?

yes LOL. Good point though... I need to put something on the website explaining it will be taken off.

Congrats!
2 questions if you get a little time to answer away --
What does interpolate mean in terms of photography and making prints?
And what did you use to create your website? (like company, or however you went about it)

I will donate some of the proceeds to TPF tonight. The rest will go toward my 5D fund.

not sure how serious you are, but by all means, put it all in the 5d fund.
the owners of this site dont give a **** about the art of photography...only their precious ads. let the advertisements fund this place. keep your money for you.

Yeah... no kidding. For some reason the owners of these websites want you to think that they need you to donate to keep the site going.... if you knew how much money it costs to run these sites, you'd puke.

I own 4 websites, 2 of which have forums... my total out of pocket expense for all of them $3.95.

The advertisments alone are probably making that much money in an hour.

Interpolate means that you use a software to add pixels into the photos so you have enough pixels per inch for the printer. I use dreamweaver CS4 and LR3 to create my website.

Congrats!
2 questions if you get a little time to answer away --
What does interpolate mean in terms of photography and making prints?
And what did you use to create your website? (like company, or however you went about it)

costco makes really nice prints,

i did a couple 24X32 and they came out really good. i did the same, 300 dpi exported with lightroom. It came out great.

congrats on the sell! nice picture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back