Sold!!!

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I put two pics in the state fair. I just wanted to enter them for the chance at a ribbon, and then take them home. Didn't win a ribbon though. I'd attribute the main reason for me not winning a ribbon to me being terrible. There's a lot of awesome Pacific Northwest photographers, especially in Oregon.

They were both 8x12's mounted on black foam core. I had absolutely no intention of selling them, so I priced them pretty high @ 100.00 each, and they both sold. Crazy!

Fair Pics by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

The paper the Thor's shot was printed on made the whites look a little too bright, so I ended up having that one re-done. But you get the general idea.

That's awesome!! Good for you!

Way to go, man! Who wouldn't want to buy those!

Price 'em higher, man ;)

$100 is an crazy bargain! No wonder they sold.

Congratulations! And what amolitor said, for sure.

Price 'em higher, man ;)

$100 is an crazy bargain! No wonder they sold.

1bgw.jpg

Wow, Rotanimod, if you're terrible that makes me...huh, I don't know how to far enough below terrible to describe what that would make me. A primordial blob with a camera, I suppose. :lmao:
Those photos are just fantastic and as Derrel said, who *wouldn't* want to buy those??

I just put eight photos in the fair here. Judging is today, but I won't know until Friday if I got any ribbons or not.
We don't get to put prices on ours here, though, so no chance of selling them. And really, when it comes right down to it, I'd just as soon sell them as win a ribbon.
Either way it's an ego stroke, and selling them is an Ego-stroke AND a free dinner or two. :D

Congratulations!
But Thor's Well really *shoulda* won something.

Derrel points out a wild Rotanimod in its native habitat...

$Bitstrip_wild Majeed native habitat.jpg

Wow, Rotanimod, if you're terrible that makes me...huh, I don't know how to far enough below terrible to describe what that would make me. A primordial blob with a camera, I suppose. :lmao:
Those photos are just fantastic and as Derrel said, who *wouldn't* want to buy those??

I just put eight photos in the fair here. Judging is today, but I won't know until Friday if I got any ribbons or not.
We don't get to put prices on ours here, though, so no chance of selling them. And really, when it comes right down to it, I'd just as soon sell them as win a ribbon.
Either way it's an ego stroke, and selling them is an Ego-stroke AND a free dinner or two. :D

Congratulations!
But Thor's Well really *shoulda* won something.

Thanks Sharon! You will get a ribbon! 8 entries, 8x the chance :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back