What's new

Solent Sunset

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot on my way down for a coffee with new camera. Probably not technically great, but teething time etc.

IMG_0049-1.jpg
 
Wow, fantastic capture. If this is your 'teething time' I can't wait to see some more matured shots!

That dark spot is very distracting though. Try a proportioned crop to the beginning of the orange in the sky maybe? That should leave a more tasteful amount of black out without taking too much of the reflective water out.
 
Indeed, very nice. I might consider cropping off some of the RH side which, because of it's darkness is a bit distracting.
 
What did you do to the blues?
They are very heavy.

Nothing to be added about the righthand side, since it's all been said. How much did you work on the contrasts?
 
No idea what I did to the blues. I adjusted the saturation a little. I used some contrast, yes. I am totally 100% new to photoshop elements, so as said, teething time for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom