What's new

Solitary Confinement.

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is another shot, before I was put in the room.

165_6585aa.JPG
 
If anyone's afraid of stools, this will definitely creep them out!

Rob
 
Wooow.. i love it Chiller!!!!
excellent exposure ... love the bw
 
Thank you all sooo much for your awsome comments, compliments, and bowwy guys. I appreciate it a lot.
 
that's so creepy! i really like the feeling that the lighting gives and the comp. absolutely amazing! :hail:
 
Thanks a ton slickhare and Alex. I appreciate your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom