Reaction score
Website
s116.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
solitude.jpg

Last edited:
I do not feel it.

I do not think the tree/plants add to that.
There is no sense of what the child is viewing.

I like it and think that you captured a mood and a feeling really well. Cropped definitely made it a better picture. The girl looking down even gave it a creepy kind of feel. I like it.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time" -- Abraham Lincoln. LOL!

Again Silver, Thank you for the kind words and your feedback! :)

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Original no crop the crop isn't working for this image

I jump in on the not caring for it camp. I don't think the tree adds anything to the image, and I rarely find shots of the back of people to be very emotive at all. At first look, I thought the edging around the tulips was a bear trap, which made me look more closely at that to realize what it was. That means that stuff is a distraction.

I agree the crop improves what's there but i'm undecided whether i like it or not. As you say, it's a morose kind of mood. Certainly holds my attention when I look at it. What's it like in color? I'm wondering if as an XPro or unsusual toning might bring something more from it.

Here's the original before all the cropping and what-not.. Morose is the mood I was going for! I love Morose and dark photography

IMG_5240.jpg

Thanks for taking the trouble. Your choice for a mono conversion I think is a good one.

I did an edit. May I post it?

Most reactions

Back