What's new

Some abstract architecture shots

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
I took these with my little point and shoot digital, but I like the way they came out.


1.jpg


When I was working on the crop for this one the slanting got to me, all the menus looked diagonal :lol:
2.jpg


3.jpg


Thanks for looking :)
 
i like the lines and angles in these a lot...especially #2. good eye!
 
Thank you :)
These are sort of skylights that I walk under everyday, it never really occurred to me to take pictures of them. I've been noticing a lot of the photographic potential of many things in my everyday life lately so I'm always packing a camera :)
 
Sweet shots Darin :) I love the lines as well...love the first, but I think the second is my fav!!! Great eye!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom