What's new

Some Airshow Photos

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From the Dobbins ARB airshow this weekend. The afternoon sun was directly in front of the crowd, making a big challenge for me, but here are some I thought worked OK 8-)


F-18


F-16


The Oracle pilot was top notch




Cut the ribbon!


The Snowbirds


Snowbirds B&W


Blue Angels


Famous Echelon formation




zoom

 
Nice shots pez. I have not been to an airshow since I was a kid. I am dying to go just haven't made it yet.
 
Nice shots pez. I have not been to an airshow since I was a kid. I am dying to go just haven't made it yet.
Thanks! I love airshows- the smell of jet fuel. mmmmm.

The black and white photo is awesome. Nice set.
Thanks- somehow, the Snowbirds seem to look best in B&W...

Here's a couple of static shots from the show:





 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom