Some B+W from class - 5 images

Passion4Film

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so I don't have immediate access to a scanner, but I just had to share these. These are resized pics of pics, lol.

Four (plus one originally digital pic) below - really good stuff today! I am so excited!!!

These are WAY better in real life. The graininess is from the photo of the photo being resized for the 'net.

This is one I did of the yard at my aunt's house. I'm going to give it to her.

picyard.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

This is one of my aunt and my dog Leroy. Lots of particles on this one; I need to check that negative. Still, I really like it. I'm going to give it to her.

picauntie.jpg

Okay, now the next two are the "big ones" from today.

The first one brought me to tears when I printed it large and was able to see everything, in a non-ego way. The passage, the flag, the grave. It moved me while I was there, and the photo just - wow. I feel all egotistical saying that, but... still. Below that is a digital photo of the entire grave, so you have an idea of what it all looked like. That's me in the bottom righthand area, taking the black and white version, actually, lol. Thanks to my sister for taking that one!

picsoldier.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

Now this is the big one from today. Everyone liked it. I'm using it for my assignment this week. I am proud of it and so excited to present it at critique on Thursday. It also brought tears to my eyes. This one is especially better in real life. Out of all the photos I've photographed for showing online, this one translated the worst.

picmary.jpg

Most reactions

Back