What's new

That's it!

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently joining TPF I began thinking about the real range of photo gear and I had to admit I'd forgotten my actual plan years ago. All my years of collecting darkroom tools was so I had the best darkroom I could afford when I retired. I'm currently happy digital processing but lacking one key darkroom puzzle piece.....my good ol' enlarger. Amongst the details needed within a darkroom not shown in this picture, trust me, I was eBay collecting for years in preparation. Oh, and that picture at the far right above? Well, that's the photo I consider as the real start of my photographic ride. I may have been 14-15 then.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3138.webp
    IMG_3138.webp
    495.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3140.webp
    IMG_3140.webp
    528 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3196.webp
    IMG_3196.webp
    433.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3202.webp
    IMG_3202.webp
    526.2 KB · Views: 53

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom