some B/W of Bryce

julian kalmar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you like them you can find more here http://photoartkalmar.com/Photoart Kalmar high res/BW/index.html

IMG_4657-01%20Bryce%20Canyon%20NP.jpg

IMG_4697-02%20Bryce%20Canyon%20NP.jpg

IMG_4644-1%20Bryce%20Canyon%20NP.jpg

nice shots could be a tad more saturated though

I like that first one quite a bit. I should visit before the buses start running.

All are nice, but the last has little sense of perspective. This is simply the result of a 2D image without a 3D reference. It's a good study in textures though. The first shot is really killer, love that one.

nice composition in 1+2, but they are all in DIRE need of contrast.
since we are not allowed to edit your photos, would you post some edits with a boost of contrast? (think milky whites and inky blacks...mmmmm..) i think they will look really good.
-also, try posting smaller images so we can see the entire frame at once. we all dont have LCDs.
-this reminds me of my posts on this forum. same subject matter even. moab utah was mine, and i didnt have an editing program so they all came out grey, which is probably your case too, no?

nice composition in 1+2, but they are all in DIRE need of contrast.
since we are not allowed to edit your photos, would you post some edits with a boost of contrast? (think milky whites and inky blacks...mmmmm..) i think they will look really good.
-also, try posting smaller images so we can see the entire frame at once. we all dont have LCDs.
-this reminds me of my posts on this forum. same subject matter even. moab utah was mine, and i didnt have an editing program so they all came out grey, which is probably your case too, no?
well, everyone´s taste is different. I like them as they are. Maybe this question is stupid but what monitor do you have and how did you calibrate it? Are you looking with PC or Mac?

Nice pics! but agree with adding some contrast. It would really make the photos pop.

i have a picture of the second one two. but i took it from above on the road. i love that piece of rock. from above, and even a bit from here, it looks like an old guy wearing a hat with ear flaps. or mabey it's just a really similar rock. i like it anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back