Some Backyard Panning Goodness

Rekd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
amusingscribe.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent the last couple weekends at home riding quads around the fire pit and caught this 1/60 second shot.

My kid (the rider) says it looks "fake". I said "Thanks!" :D

p894980793-5.jpg

He does a little photography too so this was a good opportunity to show him the basics of how shutter speed works.

I don't know why this hasn't gotten any feedback! I like it, well done!
I find it funny that the kid is wearing pajama pants, ugg boots, and a tshirt while riding a quad! Hehehe :)

Thanks Josh.

You forgot the chest protector. :)

We started out that morning with my youngest riding and the oldest one saw all the fun and wanted to take a quick ride so I let him. Glad I did. :thumbup:

Usually I'm a stickler about their safety gear as opposed to riding in jammies. I guess I should, I've been writing about it for over a year and a half. :)

Last edited:
Chest protector isn't going to do much good when your kid comes off and looses all the skin of their arms and hands

Last edited:
Chest protector isn't going to do much good when your kid comes off and looses all the skin of their arms and hands

LoL, in what? The mud? :lmao:

He's not riding a crotch rocket on the street. :twak:

LOL

you are a bad father sir, letting your son drive a 50cc 4 wheeler WITHOUT protective kevlar paded pants! (wich probably cost more than the 4 wheeler)

I'd be happy to outfit him in them if you'd be kind enough to donate them. :greenpbl:

Great job, keep it up.

I keep trying to perfect it, sometimes I nail it, sometimes I don't. I am trying to work my shutterspeed down and still get the results I want.

Most reactions

Back