weags77 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 312 Reaction score 93 Location West Springfield, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 #1 Was just messing around at a buddies house while they played some tunes. I honestly can't remember exactly how I got some of the effects but we were using just basic lights and on camera flash. C&C welcome as always. 1 2 3
Was just messing around at a buddies house while they played some tunes. I honestly can't remember exactly how I got some of the effects but we were using just basic lights and on camera flash. C&C welcome as always. 1 2 3
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2013 #2 There is something special about them, which i like