some birdies in the green

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since Andy is showing off with his 300 f/2.8 and also Corinna posted all those bird shots, I thinght I would post a couple of my rather futile attempts from this weekend.

All heavily cropped since 300 mm is just not close enough when those little ones are 10 metres and more away ...

1 and 2:
dt_7144.jpg
+
dt_7146.jpg

3: often they would be high up in the trees with a bright sky so one could do nothing more than this ...
dt_7153.jpg

4: and if the birds where hiding I would just stare at those leaves ;)
dt_7158.jpg

5: Eurasian red squirrel (afraid of height? ;))
dt_7152.jpg

If you like, I could post some more of that squirrel ....

nice tits

and that Red Squirrel is a beauty, shame they so rare over here now

Thanks all :)

nice tits

and that Red Squirrel is a beauty, shame they so rare over here now

Well, it is the imported ones that actually drive the red ones away on the British Isles :( In Germany there still are plenty and those shots were taken in the morning, and just 40 metres away from my bed that night ;)

#2 is a beauty of a shot. I quite like #4 as well with the sense of movement of the branches. And #5, with the squirrel seemingly hanging on for dear life, makes me smile.

Thanks everyone :) number 2 is my favourite as well :)

Wow.
The photos of the Great Tit are of the kind I would love to get only ONCE. Really good. Lovely background, too. Focus is spot on and so is DOF, and then the background colour - oh wow :lovey: !!!

Thanks :) Basically did those shots inspired by your bird-series :)

Loved the shots of the Great Tit with the catkins!!!!

That brown leaf (beech, is it?) is interesting, too.

And yeah, that squirrel reminds me of all those "hang on in there" pics I have in my raccoon collection. Scaredypants...

Most reactions

Back