Some Birds

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was a bit behind on pp of the pics i made the last few weeks...so here are the birds
Artis384.jpg

Artis385.jpg

AquaZoo053.jpg

AquaZoo054.jpg

AquaZoo055.jpg

AquaZoo056.jpg

AquaZoo057.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Very nice, as all the photos you posted. Really enjoying a lot.

Ditto!

I have to say I think I like 6 and 7 best - low key shots and yet you are still able to see through the water at them feeding.
Great work as always!

Once again, great shots. The second looks fantastic, maybe a little soft around the lower left of the birds outline, but fantastic anyway!

Daan, these are amazing shots! (Although given you're the photog, I wouldn't expect anything less).

Is that a young secretary bird in the first shot?

#3 is stunning - I feel like I can reach out and touch those soft feathers. And of course I have a 'soft spot' for #4.

#1 looks .... funny in a way ;) Nice series!

Oh, I like that Kookaburra (I hope the name spells like this, I never know for sure). I mean, I like all these photos for you would never post anything less than very good on here, but I like these birds, and am therefore happy to see one within this series. But I'm also quite, quite fond of Photo 5.

Great photos.
My fav has to be nr.6

thanks alot guys :)
And those kooka.....birds are really cool. The bird guy has 2 of them now and the birds were pretty relaxed when i started taking pics. Havent heard them laughing though.

very nice apart from #4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back