Some Car Pics...

JESWAW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of these are my cars, some are some buddies....some are from a meet. These are merely snapshots. Also, same as what DSLR-noob said in his thread....People didnt want the license plate in the photos. So Some of the good cars werent able to be shot as desired, or at all

1) My FB RX7 (for you DSLR_noob)
100_0914.jpg

2) My Hydro'd Hardbody (featured in MiniTruckin)
100_2881.jpg

3) The back of my 280zx...Looking at its younger cousin, S14 240sx
100_3584.jpg

4) The Sky was a really bright white...not much i can do about it
100_3577.jpg

5) Just for Laughs
100_3583.jpg

6) Teal EF Hatch
100_3570.jpg

7) 2 Door EG Turbo'd Coupe
100_3548.jpg

8) DA Integra
100_3543.jpg

9) Buddies Truck again, next to my father's semi
100_2941.jpg

10) Creative Juices were flowing, just didnt turn out like i wished
Picture103.jpg

11) EG Hatch
Picture098.jpg

12) Friends Dodge Again
100_3187.jpg

13) And Again
100_2570.jpg

14) My 63 Impala
100_2973.jpg

15) Friends C10
100_2073.jpg

16) Friends Turbo K Series EG Coupe
100_0951_1.jpg

17) S2K Line UP
100_3564.jpg

18) Friends LS1 6spd Camaro
100_3510.jpg

19) Over Saturated i know....this was back 4 months ago when i went through the "ricer" editing faze
100_3489.jpg

20) My 63 Impala
100_2964.jpg

21) My 63 Impala
10081406_2007391513351.jpg

haha nice. It looks good, you know I love the 7, and for the "creative vision" one, next time, instead of relying on autofocus, use manual to focus on the car in the mirror instead of the logs then take the pic (if it is supposed to be a car pic)

haha nice. It looks good, you know I love the 7, and for the "creative vision" one, next time, instead of relying on autofocus, use manual to focus on the car in the mirror instead of the logs then take the pic (if it is supposed to be a car pic)

yea...I need to mess with my settings and play around w/it...But I thought it was a nifty Idea...

By the way: Only reason there's so many honda's is b/c that's what 60% of import people drive (being sarcastic)

edit: DSLR_noob, my RX had a 12a Bridge Port, and full RB Exhaust...Was a nasty little 12a motor

same reason there are Hondas in my pics :D they're like STDs, almost everyone has them, but the smart people avoid it :D

same reason there are Hondas in my pics :D they're like STDs, almost everyone has them, but the smart people avoid it :D

Im a RWD person....And my friends turbo civic is a blast....its a 580whp civic w/dyno sheets to prove it...But i'd build a RWD before a honda

Some of these are my cars, some are some buddies....some are from a meet. These are merely snapshots. Also, same as what DSLR-noob said in his thread....People didnt want the license plate in the photos. So Some of the good cars werent able to be shot as desired, or at all

Just for Laughs
100_3583.jpg

One shouldent laugh at things like that, that car is indesprate need of help. Spray painted, body kit is incomplete, three diffrent colors. I understand a lot of the kid who do this stuff are in no position to part with their car for extended periods or time or can not afford to do it all at once, but seriously if they are going to do it one thing at a time make it look good first then add your aftermarket parts.

The red integra looks sharp, I love the POV on #12 there is too much variaty to comment on them all.

One shouldent laugh at things like that

The red integra looks sharp, I love the POV on #12 there is too much variaty to comment on them all.

Im sorry Battou, but i indeed laughed. Thanks for the compliments...Also, you gave me an idea to number my pics..:thumbup:

I like 14 despite the incompletness of the car, it looks like it's well on it's way to being a very nice Impala, but it's cropped a little too tightly on the right.

I like 15 as well but again it's cropped a touch tight on the right

The Camaro in 19 seems out of place, I like the composition but the structure dosen't screen sporty to me

in my oppinion.

This comming spring I should be able to get some real americain eye candy, A prearragned shoot too, as opposed to my standard get it wile it's there stuff I've been doing.

Thanks for the opinions...About the camaro...i know its out of place, but i had almost nothing to choose from. I live in a town with 2 redlights, and about 20 million antiqiue stores...Thats it...population, hmm...10,000...But i uploaded more snapshots of the impala so you could see it, edited in the 1st post

This comming spring I should be able to get some real americain eye candy, A prearragned shoot too, as opposed to my standard get it wile it's there stuff I've been doing.

What exactly are you going to be shooting?

I keep to my self for now as it's still a wile off, the owner may change his mind and decide not to do the shoot. In the end it's their decision so...

What you said is no fair, lol....Thats like telling a kid he can have chocolate if he shuts up...and when he shuts up you eat the chocolate in his face...

What you said is no fair, lol....Thats like telling a kid he can have chocolate if he shuts up...and when he shuts up you eat the chocolate in his face...

No, Not at all. Now if I told you what it was and how many I'll have access too now and he backs out later, That would be like telling a kid he can have chocolate if he shuts up...and then not buying any even when he shuts up.

But I will say this, the Beamer I posted in the automitive theme....doesn't hold a candel to it.

Most reactions

Back